X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TS3650

I just bought a new TS3650 at our grand opening of our local HD. The saw was listed for $549 but I got an additional 10% off that night and with tax only paid $529. I have researched many saws including asking on this forum and decided this was the saw I was wanting to try. I was amazed when putting this saw together that there was very little if any adjusting, it was right on the money for all adjustments except the fence rails which is to be expected. The best part about my saw is a Life Time Warranty and the Herrcu-Lift (lol) this saw is HEAVY. Just wanted to share my story. Go Chiefs

Congratulations on your new saw. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine.

Oh, by the way..........

Lorax
    "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

Does Buffalo still have a team? LOL just kidding I know there has not been much of a Chief sighting in a few years hopefully it changes this year with a better defense.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR PURCHASE. RIDGID OFFERS A REALLY GOOD PRODUCT AND THE HERCULIFT OFFERS OUTSTANDING MOBILITY....GREAT FOR SMALL SHOPS. LIKE YOU, I LOOKED AROOUND FOR A WHILE. WHEN I CAME ACROSS AN IN THE BOX, NEW, TS2412, FOR $265 AFTER DISCOUNTS, I TOOK THE PLUNGE...HAD TO BUY THE HERCULIFT FOR $49 ON CLEAERANCE, BUT IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY. LAST MONTH, I FOUND AN AC1036(THE 36" RIP FENCE) IN THE OLD GRAY BOX AT MY LOCAL HD AND PICKED UP THAT $200+ ACCESSORY FOR, ARE YOU READY, $20! I HAD ORIGINALLY THOUGHT ABOUT A LESSER SAW LIKE THE RYOBI 3100, BUT NOW, YOU'D HAVE TO PRY THAT RIDGID OUT OF MY COLD, DEAD HAND. THE TS3650 LOOKS LIKE A GREAT TOOL AND IS PACKED WITH FEATURES I HAD TO ADD TO MY SAW. HOPE YOU ARE AS HAPPY WITH YOUR'S AS I AM WITH MINE.
        IF YOU\'RE WORKING HARD, YOU\'RE DOING IT WRONG

Comment

Working...
        X