X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HD Special on 4 Kit with free 18V impact driver

Guys I am ready to take the leap into the Ridgid Tool set. But I am having a serious issue purchasing the 4 Piece set. The issue is that I use the impact driver, the most since I deal with autos and etc, however the kit said that the driver will be sent to me 4-6 weeks, which is to be expected but my concern is that there is no product currently available that is a 18V driver.

So when would I really expect to see this product? Is there is a trade show when all these tools are released I have seen from previous posting that Ridgid likes to release tools the first week of Nov, any info on this would be appreciated.

Also if Ridgid is listening I want a 18V right angle impact driver with around 100ft/lbs of torque. The 12V just doesnt' seem like it can do the job, I will be purchasing one as well but I am not sure I will be happy with it.

Also why not make a Ridgid Super Kit? I am going to buy the entire line of cordless tools anyways I wouldn't have minded having a big kit to save me some cash on it.

Lastly future product requests is I want a cordless shop vac so I don't have to drag the shop vac across the room to pick up a small spill.

And lastly the ultimate item for a mech using this tools is a full underhood shop light that is cordless for those times you are the track and want to get the max lighting to replace those pesky parts that like to break and have you find them.

For those interested Ridgid has a 5 piece kit at home depot that doesn't require any waiting period to receiver your 18V impact driver I picked up a combo kit today along with the 12V right angle impact driver and 18V jigsaw

Comment

Is this special still on, where can I find info, and what's the package price?

Thanks

Comment

THe price is the same as the old sets all they did is add an extra tool to each of the kits. The 3pc kit is now a 4pc and the 4pc is now a 5pc. Most of the stores won;t get the new kits untill they sell through the old stock though.
        Jeff

Comment

i got my 4pc combo at $424.50 with tax. It came with three batteries and i was able to get the 18v impact driver. I have also bought two batteries at $30 each. But now the price has gone up to match DeWalt's 4 pc combo and you still have the offer for the 18v impact driver. don't you love the holidays? Tise the season to raise prices!
          "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
          "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

Comment

Polar Spark:

Where did you find the 4 piece combo with 3 batteries? All the combos I've seen at Home Depot only came with 2 batteries.

Comment

Every so often they have an extra battery with the 4pc combo. I got luck and boutght the last one centerville hd had at $424.50 I think they have them again but, I don't know how lucky you'd be over where you live. I bought it the day i saw the it. I figure if i don't someone else will and my second chance may never happen. It was really good timing as well, they have raised the price $100, with the impact driver offer being in higher demand.

Just bid your time if you have to but if you see the "extra battery inside" get it!
              "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
              "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

Comment

Working...
              X