X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigid DP vs. Delta DP400

Have a chance to get an older, gray Emerson DP for $200 on clearance. Does anyone have experience with this DP?

Other consideration is Delta DP400 at Lowe's for $299 - $30 rebate, plus maybe 10% moving coupon = ~$245. Any experience with this DP?

As I already have the Delta mortising attachment, which doesn't fit the Rigid, the Delta gets a slight advantage. However the Ridgid price is tough to pass up.

Thanks in advance,
    Jack

If the Ridgid model is the 1550, it's worth it. If it's the 1500, I would pass. (personal opinion)
    John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"http://www.woodys-workshop.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodys-workshop.com</a>

Comment

Thanks for tip. I was in an HD off my beaten track, and the manager offered me a discount out of the blue. I was more than a little surprised. (This was some kind of magical HD: They had displays assembled correctly, had items and accessories in stock, and were looking to move merchandise.)

I wasn't really considering the Rdgid, but at that price, it became tempting. Anyway, I didn't even think to check model #'s; but I will now.

Thanks again,
      Jack

Comment

Working...
      X