X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hammer Drill Question

A have a question that hopefully brandman will answer about the corded hammer drill.

Looks great to me and I would love to have the hammer capabilities on a drill. However, I wouldn't ALWAYS want to use it as a hammer drill.

So, the question, is it possible to turn the hammer/pulse mode OFF when using the hammer drill? Or is it always in hammer/pulse mode?

Sorry im not brandman again.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

You can turn the hammer off, you can turn pulse mode off, you can have both on, or one on, or neither at all.

Comment

Captain B, I guess Mr. Man answered your question on the corded hammer drill.

Comment

WOW!! I thought the 1/2" VSR 2-speed-range drill was cool! I was looking at that because I need a new 1/2" drill and didn't think I would hardly ever use a hammer/pulse drill. But since I can use that for just plain old drilling too, I may have to get that one instead. I had no idea that you could switch to standard drilling mode!!

Just downloaded and read the owner's manual. This is one cool tool. Has anyone purchased it and tried it out??

Comment

I think this was also one of the German-made tools.

Comment

YES SIR METABO.
            tooltech

Comment

Thank you all for the response. I originally "directed" the question toward Brandman since I know he is just the official company man.

However, thanks again for the response. I will most definately have to add one of these to my collections someday.

Thanks!

Comment

The Ridgid Version:
                http://www.ridgid.com/MenuDriver.asp?ParentID=627

The Metabo Version:
                http://www.metabo.com/com/english/pr...850_impuls.htm

Comment

Working...
                X