X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The color rant.

I like color performance and feel. But i do admit I also like all the same brand name on my trailer.That is why I feel any company that sells profesional power tools should build the best they can.But on that note you will always get some things that are duds.100 percent perfection in every tool does not exsist in any brand name.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustyrooster View Post
      I like color performance and feel. But i do admit I also like all the same brand name on my trailer.That is why I feel any company that sells profesional power tools should build the best they can.But on that note you will always get some things that are duds.100 percent perfection in every tool does not exsist in any brand name.
      Er....um.....Rusty. Me thinks possibly you've started on the x-mas cheer a little early. The thread you've jumped on is over five years old!....and most of the issues no longer pertain.
      But, what the hell.....if your having a good time, I say happy holiday's
      Ray

Comment

Originally posted by roadrashray View Post
        Er....um.....Rusty. Me thinks possibly you've started on the x-mas cheer a little early. The thread you've jumped on is over five years old!....and most of the issues no longer pertain.
        But, what the hell.....if your having a good time, I say happy holiday's
        Ray

Comment

I wonder - what ever happened to "Brand Man"?

Comment

Working...
          X