Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Horrible home depot visit please read and reply

Originally posted by Wild Weasel View Post
    No, I think Josh must have deleted the post (and probably the account of the user who posted it) that I replied to.

So now I look like a schmuck. Thanks Josh!
    ...heck, could've happened to anyone of us!

....But better you than me!

Comment

WAAAAA! what a bunch of whiners,its simple,if you dont like the service shop somewhere else where they will roll out the red carpet for you,posting it here or calling the bbb (a bigger laugh) will get you no where,grown men with nothing better to do than complain,and no i dont have no association with home depot,never have....

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Weasel View Post
        No, I think Josh must have deleted the post (and probably the account of the user who posted it) that I replied to.

So now I look like a schmuck. Thanks Josh!
        Now it all makes sense. I couldn't figure out why you were complaining about an old thread being brought up when you were the one doing it.
        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Pathetic people.

When some of these peeps try to act tough I call the manager and very fast they melt.Fitting in their low life shoes. They are paid to serve people like me and you and if we where not ther they would be sweeping the floors or flipping burger for MINIMUM WAGE.

If they do not do the job they are paid to do,lay them off. Maybe foodstamps will smile at them.

Comment

Working...
          X