X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I Get My Free Drill

In March I purchased a compound mitre saw and table when I saw the tag that said if I purchased both by March 30 that I could get a free 14.4v cordless drill. I got home and went through everything, but there was no information on how to get the drill. Does anyone have information on how I can start that process?

Good luck. I did the same thing. What they should have told you is you have to send in a rebate form. It is available on line or at the HD store. Fill it out with all the information and wait till hell freezes over. I hope you did not throw away the upc labels on the boxes and know what your great grandmothers maiden name was. The Ridgid rep was in the store when I bought mine and he told me it would only take a couple of weeks. HE LIED

Comment

Originally posted by Proud Rebel:
      Good luck. I did the same thing. What they should have told you is you have to send in a rebate form. It is available on line or at the HD store. Fill it out with all the information and wait till hell freezes over. I hope you did not throw away the upc labels on the boxes and know what your great grandmothers maiden name was. The Ridgid rep was in the store when I bought mine and he told me it would only take a couple of weeks. HE LIED
      You posted about buying the Saw and table set and sending for the Drill at the end of March. It has only been a couple of weeks at most. NO rebate of any kind is that fast. Anyone over the age of 12 should know they need the rebate form when they purchase something. Should have asked for it at purchase. Now just go to the site and print it out.
      info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Rebel, most people are aware that rebates of any kind take, at a bare minimum, at least 4 weeks to process. Most are more in the range of 6-10 weeks. You may feel that the rep lied but come on, get real. Both the rep and you really know better, don't you?

As far as the UPC label goes, anyone who is aware that a rebate is due them and proceeds to throws away the box without saving the UPC label doesn't deserve any special treatment from the manufacturer. You throw away the UPC label, you forfeit the rebate.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Papadan and Badgerdave,
          Man, you guys are brutal today. That time of the month?
          Lorax
          "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

Lorax, actually it's a beautiful day here and I feel GREAT. But, I am a little no alot tired of the same old negative posts over and over and over and over and over................ again.
            Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

First of all. I posted my message long after I sent in my rebate form. I do know that it takes longer than 2 weeks to do rebates but the rep is the one who volunteered the information that it would only take two weeks. I don't think that Amateur knew it was a rebate deal or he would not have been looking in the box for the drill. As for getting tired of negative posts. I am not sure of what you are talking about but if your senitive eyes can't take it. I suggest you don't read them.

Comment

Originally posted by Proud Rebel:
                Good luck. I did the same thing. What they should have told you is you have to send in a rebate form. It is available on line or at the HD store...
                Thanks, that's what I was afraid of. It's not available online that I can find, and the Home Depot store swears they have no memory of the rebate. Any suggestions where I can find a blank one, or am I going to have to go through Ridgid's customer support?

Comment

Just got my free drill delivered. I like the feel of it. I am going to give it a try today. It does not have the HC batteries with it so I am courious as to how long they will last. I still haven't got my other drill back and it don't look like I will in the near future. I still need another corless drill. Any suggestions on what to try?

Comment

I'm still waiting on my free ridgid batteries.

Comment

Patience is a virtue(which I don't have) especialy when waiting on rebates. Good luck

Comment

Rebel,

How long did it take you to get your free drill? It's been about 7 weeks since I mailed my rebate in, so I am hoping to see it soon.

Comment

Working...
                        X