Great customer service from Ridgid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great customer service from Ridgid

I recently picked up a new TS2424 (HD clearance item) and the belt guard was so warped out of shape that is was unusable. I called Ridgid customer service expecting the worst based on postings on this forum. I was ready to do battle and am very good at it when necessary on the telephone.

Much to my surprise I was connected immediately to a very friendly and helplful lady. All she asked for was the serial number of my saw and my name and address. No hassle over when or where I bought, did I have a receipt, etc. I gave her the part number of the belt guard from the manual. She said they would send one out right away and I should have it in 10 days. It just arrived right on schedule as promised.

No cost, no hassle. She was very pleasant and the entire conversation took no more than 3 minutes.

For those concerned about Ridgid customer service since under new ownership, I am happy to say that at least my first experience was very positive.

Good sawing,

Rob

Nice to see something posted on the positive side for a change. I suspect that you're not alone with your experience with Ridgid CS.
    Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    ------- Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
    X