X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great customer service from Ridgid

I recently picked up a new TS2424 (HD clearance item) and the belt guard was so warped out of shape that is was unusable. I called Ridgid customer service expecting the worst based on postings on this forum. I was ready to do battle and am very good at it when necessary on the telephone.

Much to my surprise I was connected immediately to a very friendly and helplful lady. All she asked for was the serial number of my saw and my name and address. No hassle over when or where I bought, did I have a receipt, etc. I gave her the part number of the belt guard from the manual. She said they would send one out right away and I should have it in 10 days. It just arrived right on schedule as promised.

No cost, no hassle. She was very pleasant and the entire conversation took no more than 3 minutes.

For those concerned about Ridgid customer service since under new ownership, I am happy to say that at least my first experience was very positive.

Good sawing,

Rob

Nice to see something posted on the positive side for a change. I suspect that you're not alone with your experience with Ridgid CS.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
    X