X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circular Saw Blade

Can someone help me out with this one. Unless my eyes are playing tricks with me, somewhere i saw a porter cable "razor" blade that was able to run on the circular saw and was ok to cut nails? Did I misread something, was it a different company? I am confused. I mean you were not supposed to constantly cut nails with it, but it was ok to use on nail embedded wood.

Was it a dream or reality?
    \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

I checked Porter Cable's website and looked at the press release on new products, the Razor saw blade is listed but no mention of nail cutting. Then I went to the accessories page and each of the five Razor blades have a description:
    ~725VT20
    ~B725VT20A
    ~100VT50
    ~100P7250
    ~120VT70
    No word of nail cutting ability.

Jaco

[ 05-02-2005, 06:38 AM: Message edited by: jaco ]

Comment

Thatns Jaco

I checked the site too, which is why i posted it here. i thought i was missing something.

ed

Comment

You might be thinking of the DeWalt 'nail-biter' blades. The Series 20 DW3191 and DW3591B10 blades will cut right through nails and screws in wood. Eighteen teeth on the DW3191—don't know about the other.
        Nolo illigitamati carborundum

Comment

Max

thanks. I saw a circular saw blade somewhere that would cut nails/screws...i thought it was the PC

thanks

Comment

Working...
          X