Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Battery Charger

Hi all,

A couple of years ago I bought a pack of power tools when I visited America. Brand: RIDGID. I brought the tools back home to the UK so the only to charge the battery up was to buy a voltage change unit.
    This worked perfectly until today.
    I plugged the lead in the wrong outlet! BANG!

I'm now looking for another battery charger but hoping I can find a UK version? or a compatible charger for Ridgid 18v 4.0ah Lithium batteries.

Charger: R840095
    BATTTERY: R840087

HELP!!

Kind regards
    Simon

Hi,
    You can purchase on Amazon or eBay. I have no idea about the cost of shipping but they are available. Why did you not wire the charger to a yellow 110v UK site plug and have a yellow power box? That is how I ran my US tools when I lived in the UK. https://www.ebay.com/p/1388472038

Might be worth opening it up and see what let out the smoke, maybe an internal fuse or slow blow fuse.

Comment

A AEG charger which is wired 220 V 50 Hz I believe is compatible with RIDGID 18V batteries ( Australia version ) ... They should be available on E-bay with international shipping.

Or as scarfjoint suggested R840095 are available on E-bay if your going to use your own step down transformer .

Click image for larger version

Name:	37681-12269228.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	747463

Comment

Working...
      X