Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Square Bit for Collated Screwgun

Hello everyone,
    I am in desperate need of assistance. I have recently started using a collated screwgun to attach my pickets. I find it is a much more durable way to build fences over shooting nails (just personal preference). I purchased a Ridgid battery powered collated screwgun and it worked perfectly on 2 small fence repairs. However, my bit has began to strip and now I’m screwed! I purchased 3 square bits from Ridgid - same length and inscription on the bit (S2SQ2). They are too thick to fit in the collated attachment! I have 10k collated screws and no bit to drive them with. If anyone has encountered this issue and found a bit attachment that works please let me know! I found a previous post on this forum and their issue was resolved by a manufacturer sending them bits. I don’t want anything for free - I will pay a fair price but I really need a bit that will fit the screwgun - otherwise I’m back to nails and lugging around a compressor.

The part you need is AC96615 .... You should be able to get them or order them at Home Depot . The part that don't fit ( to big ) AC 96604 is for RIDGID corded collated .

Click image for larger version

Name:	ridgid bits square.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	890.9 KB
ID:	751559

Comment

No fricking way! Thank you sir

Comment

Working...
      X