No announcement yet.

crodless recipricating saw

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crodless recipricating saw

Ridged needs to sell the cordless resp. saw by its self i have the 18volt x2 cordless drill gun, and i would like to get the cordless recp. saw but you can only get it in the 18volt kit, but scence i already have the gun it is pointless for me to but the whole kit and have 2 guns... and i work for a large electrical company, and i know many people who would like the saw by its self even if it was at an inflated price....
    Josh Buoni
    (pavletich electric and communications)

Especially since folks are having problems with the zaw saw. I have read nothing but good posts so far about the drill. I don't like the clunking brake, but most if not all owners posts I've read are fairly happy with their drills.

However, I have not yet read a good post about the zawsaw. Recently, I read a thread on this website or on woodnet forums

Where the shaft kept breaking. Were other posts in the same link that had similar problems. Sounds like they have a bug they need to workout on the "zawsaw" as it was named in the Chat thread. May want to do a search for others opions.

If you come to similar conclusion as I did, may want to buy another brand for this particular tool.

i did i went with the ryobi (or however you spell it) havnt had to use it yet but a few people i work with say its a great saw, especialy for the price