I just got back from HD where I again
    stood and stared at the TS3650. I am
    just about $100 short of the price.

I remember seeing on more than one posting
    on the Ridgid Forum discussion of a $100
    HD coupon???? I asked the HD Associate how
    I could get one and he actually tried to find
    out. He says someone did use one a few weeks
    ago so he knows they exist. But no luck.

Does anyone know how I can get one??? If I do
    I will finally get the saw of my dreams!

Thanks again for any help.

Benttwigg

If its the one I'm thinking about, you have to open a business account at HD in order to get it. I'm not sure what constitutes a business and what doesn't but Benttwigg Remodeling has a nice ring to it.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Thanks "BD" I think I will check that out
      tomorrow. If it works out I will let you know.

Benttwigg

Comment

I was just in the Home Depot today and they have drastically reduced their prices on a wide variety of Ridgid tools in handheld, benchtop, and stationary. If you are looking to buy now seems like an opportune time.

Comment

The $100 coupon discount ended on 9/1/04. I don't think there will be any significant sale until Christmas. Still, $549 is a good price for TS3650. I bought the TS3650 without discount($549), and never felt cheated. I dont think weeks or even months of waiting (for the discount) is worth all the time you can spend with the machine instead.

Comment

Well guys I bit the bullet and maybe swallowed it at the same time. I went ahead and
            bought the TS3650 at the $547 price.

Have any of you ever spent more than you could really afford because you had too??? Well I hope I am not the only one ...

I didn't realize how much you have to assemble but found it actually enjoyable. It really helps to get to know your machine. One thing I learned is not to rush it ... take your time. Everything came out great and the saw is awesome! After making the first cut I had to change my pants as I messed in them after feeling how smooth the saw worked. (My first table saw was a Ryobi BTS20), so the comparison ... wait there is no comparison). Now I am ready for several new projects to take me into winter.

So thanks for the info guys, as always you were right on the mark! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Benttwigg

Comment

Working...
            X