Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Tools on eBay. Outstanding prices.

Have you guys seen the Ridgid deals on eBay? This guy is selling Ridgid, DeWalt, Porter Cable and Paslode at super low prices.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl....locomodem.com

I picked up an extra saw and battery $85 plus shipping. Not bad!

Is this stuff refurbished? Also, have you received your order as of this date, 06-14-04? I'd like your feedback once the items have been recieved.

Comment

Knowing that this guy can not go out buy these tools and then resale them at these prices...it makes me wonder how hot these items are. If you go into your local HD and see missing displays and things...it may be this guy taking them...but that is just my thoughts

Comment

If these are not covered under warranty then these prices are no big deal. You still need batteries and a charger for the tools.
        www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

From Previous post about such things...Ridgid people Have said that they are not covered

Comment

My saw and battery arrived safe and sound. Brand new, still have the protective wrapping around the handle. Blade, guide, instructions, all there. I had the nerve to ask where he got this stuff. He says he buys smart and buys big. Whatever he's doing, I'm happy!

Comment

Maybe he is buying the combo packs and parting them out.

Comment

Working...
              X