Great Buy on 14.4 Impact Driver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Buy on 14.4 Impact Driver

I just returned from my local HD and got what I think was a terrific buy. Last night I saw a Home Depot commercial for 30% off certain selected items. So today I went looking to see if there were any "bargains" on my wish list of tools. I've been saving for the 14.4 Impact Driver which sells at $179.00.

I was really surprised to see the Ridgid 910 Combo on sale for $139.30. It includes the 14.4 Impact Driver (R82320), the 14.4 2-Speed Drill(R83001), two batteries, a single-station charger, and a tool bag. At that price, I didn't hesitate.

So, I am posting this quickly with the hope that anyone else looking for these tools might be able to take advantage if your local HD has any.

Best wishes,

CWS

Just called my local HD and they have one left. Within the hour it will be mine. Too , thanks for the heads up CW.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Comment

My local HD had four this afternoon. I am not in the market for one so didn't take advantage of the sale. If these were 18V models then I might have been persuaded to take the plunge and start transitioning over to the Ridgid 18V line. I noticed the 18V jig saw is on sale also for $129.

Comment

Working...
      X