X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIDGID 4PC SET is top of the line

Have purchased the 4 pc kit and have to say I am in love with all of the tools! The drill simply outperforms the others 2 to 1. The saw is a little low on RPM speeds but cuts nicely. Would recommend getting a extra set of batteries to keep ya runnin at all times though. Would recommend to any professional or homeowner.

I have it and a 3rd battery.

No complaints.

Comment

I have owned the 3 tool kit since January. I have to say, I am not impressed with the battery life. There seems to be plenty of power in the units but I don't seem to get the run time I am use to out of my Dewalts. Also on a number of occations the battery seems to fall out. The adjustment collar for tourge selection has recently become tight and will not turn past 20. I'm not sure I sold on this product.

Comment

Originally posted by jfeast:
        I have owned the 3 tool kit since January. I have to say, I am not impressed with the battery life. There seems to be plenty of power in the units but I don't seem to get the run time I am use to out of my Dewalts. Also on a number of occations the battery seems to fall out. The adjustment collar for tourge selection has recently become tight and will not turn past 20. I'm not sure I sold on this product.
        Then return it. You have 90 days.

I have had no problems and my run time is on par with various brands I have used in the past.

Comment

Working...
        X