RIDGID Factory 'Reconditioned' / 'Refurbished'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RIDGID Factory 'Reconditioned' / 'Refurbished'

I just bought a recon pressure washer from HD, the price was right and they (HD) assured me that the unit comes with the full factory 3 year warranty.

This unit was as close to new as it gets, the nozzle package hadn't been open, the spark supressor on the muffler was barely discolored.

I'm going to check with customer service to make sure HD wasn't just blowing smoke to make a sale.

Comment

Originally posted by garyods View Post
      I'm going to check with customer service to make sure HD wasn't just blowing smoke to make a sale.
      Good call. In my experience (and probably that of most others here on the forum), if it's a recond/refurbed Ridgid item, it only comes with a 1 year warranty. There's no eligibility for the 3 year warranties, and no eligibility for the LLSA (which aren't available on the pressure washers). I may be wrong here, but I think you're only good for a 1 year warranty. And it definitely wouldn't be the first time that HD blew smoke up someone's rear, since they often guess at answers rather than take the time to truely find out.

Comment

I bought a reconditioned set of Rigid 18 volt cordless tools (1/2" hammerdrill, impact driver, circular saw, reciprocating saw and flashlight) from Home Depot Online 2 years ago. They worked perfectly for me until this past week when someone stole my tools. Bastards.

Comment

Working...
        X