Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy hard plastic cases???

Hello,
    Where can I buy hard plastic cases for Ridgid tools?
    Thanks in advance

Try ebay.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave:
      Try ebay.
      That was a brilliant answer Dave. But we don't all live in the sticks.

Try McMaster-Carr. They have a website.

Next time you are ice-fishing bring a book.

your hero,
      the dog
      the dog

Comment

We all dont live in the sticks,huh.Well all I have to say to that is "go to hell and be happy" I live in the sticks and I like it.
        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

CHEVY, GLAD TO SEE THE DOG IS OUT OF HIS KENNAL, AND IS BARKING UP ANOTHER TREE. HE RUNS HOT AND COLD, SORT OF LIKE WATER. HE CAN USUALLY BE FOUND BARKING AT ME AND UTAH ON THE PLUMBING SITE. SO FAR IT'S ONLY BARKING, NO BITES.

ACTUALLY EBAY IS THE WAY TO GO ON THESE CASES. DEPENDING ON WHICH CASE YOU NEED THEY RUN ANYWHERE FROM $5.00- $20.00.

DOG MCMASTERCARR IS A GREAT PLACE TO FIND HARD TO FIND ITEMS SUCH AS METRIC PIPE FITTING ADAPTERS, BUT AN EVERYDAY ITEM LIKE THIS WOULD COST MORE THAN THE TOOL YOU WOULD BE PUTTING INTO IT AT MCMASTER.

I LOOK AT EBAY ON A DAILY BASIS TO FIND THAT 1 ITEM I DON'T HAVE YET. STILL SEARCHING.

RICK.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK:
            CHEVY, GLAD TO SEE THE DOG IS OUT OF HIS KENNAL, AND IS BARKING UP ANOTHER TREE. HE RUNS HOT AND COLD, SORT OF LIKE WATER. HE CAN USUALLY BE FOUND BARKING AT ME AND UTAH ON THE PLUMBING SITE. SO FAR IT'S ONLY BARKING, NO BITES.

ACTUALLY EBAY IS THE WAY TO GO ON THESE CASES. DEPENDING ON WHICH CASE YOU NEED THEY RUN ANYWHERE FROM $5.00- $20.00.

DOG MCMASTERCARR IS A GREAT PLACE TO FIND HARD TO FIND ITEMS SUCH AS METRIC PIPE FITTING ADAPTERS, BUT AN EVERYDAY ITEM LIKE THIS WOULD COST MORE THAN THE TOOL YOU WOULD BE PUTTING INTO IT AT MCMASTER.

I LOOK AT EBAY ON A DAILY BASIS TO FIND THAT 1 ITEM I DON'T HAVE YET. STILL SEARCHING.

RICK.
            Yea, but you know you're going to recieve the item, and it will be in good condition. I personally know two people who were bit, and it wasn't my fangs that did the biting, I was tied-up in the backyard at the time.

Buyer beware.

the dog
            the dog

Comment

DOG, A $20. CASE IS LITTLE TO WORRY ABOUT. AFTER MAKING 80+ PURCHASES AND $50,000 LATER, I'VE RECIEVED ALL THAT I PURCHASED. THE FACT IS YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT THE CONDITION OF THINGS.

A SEESNAKE CAMERA WAS ADVERTISED AS NEW. WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS USED AND AN OLDER MODEL. THE SELLER MADE GOOD AND GAVE ME A REFUND.

HATE TO SEE WHAT THE CASE COST NEW AS AN ACCESSORY FROM RIDGID. MOST OF THESE CASES ON EBAY ARE FROM SELLERS WHO PART OUT THE ENTIRE TOOL. SELLS THE BATTERY, CHARGER, TOOL, ALL SEPARATELY. ADD IN POSTAGE AND THEY TOOK A $120. ITEM AND JUST SOLD IT FOR $200. I'VE PURCHASED SOME OF THE 12 VOLT/ 1/2'' CORDLESS DRILLS THIS WAY. I EVEN THREW IN THE CASE. ANY GIVE DAY THERE ARE 20 CASES FOR RIDGID ON EBAY.

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES ARE WHAT I BASE THIS ON. THE DOG MIGHT SEE DIFFERENTLY. HE IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A GOOD DOG FIGHT.

Comment

A molded plastic case for my 5 piece 18volt kit would be nice. McMaster-Car looks like a great place to shop for deep pocket contractors who lug their tools around a lot. I might use my tools 2x per month.

Comment

Sometimes the tools that come in "Combo" sets, are also sold separately and as such they may come with their own hard plastic fitted case. That was the situation with my recently purchased Drill and Impact driver combo. So, if that is the situation with your particular tools, Ridgid may have a fitted case for it and it would be available through regular Ridgid parts channels. You could contact Ridgid Customer Support for to see if they can supply a part number of the case for any particular tool.

Otherwise, all of the previous suggestions apply.

CWS

Comment

Not sure if you want one specifically molded for your tools or not, but try a Pelican Case. They come in a ton of different sizes and are warrateed for life. Military uses/abuses them a ton and almost never have problems.

Comment

Working...
                    X