No announcement yet.

can't find the NEW cordless driver

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't find the NEW cordless driver

I can't find the new cordless screwdriver R81030 in the Chicago area. HD doesn't even know about it. Maybe someone should send an email and brochures to the REPS and let them know, so they can let HD know when they are coming to the stores!!! Thank god i happened to see one one this on this site, because i came sooooo close to buying the Dewalt 920K, but it would have been a big mistake, different charger AND an inferior warranty.

There's a whole bunch in a HD (Norwood, MA) near here. $99.

Call them up; maybe they can help. And don't let some dumass tell you that they have no idea what you're talking about. They're in a high-traffic-area display under a table in the aisle outside the tool section.

[ 12-15-2005, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: dp ]

we already have it in montreal canada, looks nice, a good buy i guess (we still waiting for the cordless planer and the cordless jig). don't know how that works but........

We just got the screwdrivers here in Texas two weeks ago, For some reason the seem to hit certian areas later than others, and there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it.
        So keep looking for it they will get there.
        As for the jigsaw, they have been clearanced here so I don't really know what the outcome of that one will be. And the hand planers are not selling very fast either so I wouldn't be suprised to see them go clearance soon.