X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got a hard case for 18v drill and flashlight

I just went to walmart (i know I know) and bought a hardcase that is meant to hold 4 pistols, from the sporting goods department. Right now its got a "POWERFUL DEPENDABLE PROFESSIONAL" 18V X2 drill and flashlight inside. All I need now is some RIDGID stickers for the outside and something for the saw and charger to be stored in, then I'll be all set.

By the way I used the drill and saw again today to build a target stand that I'll be using at the sportsmen club near me and I have no complaints. Seriously though with the growing trend of how all these companies continue to cut corners on new products, don't bash ridgid unless you've used them b/c I've seen nothing that leads me to believe they are doing the same. The only gripe I have is the made in china at the bottom but what are you going to do.?

An excellent example of Yankee ingenuity. Welcome to the forum.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

i went to harborfreight and got a ALUMINUM CASE and got a few and put spray foam on the bottem and got cheep black material and cover it up and lay my drill and battery and charger in and gave it a little push and made a indent and did the same on the top and not i have a high class case for less then 30 bucks and look great too

Comment

Working...
      X