what's next?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's next?

just bought the 4pc set, plan on over time replacing all my panasonic (which i love, and will still use), and dewalt (which i hate. want them)cordless tools. what other cordless tools does Ridgid plan on coming out with? I would like to end up with just one brand and one size battery. Would like to see a metal cutting saw like panasonic's and metal shears like dewalts.
    Also a heavy duty hammer drill/chipping hammer, and grinder would be nice.

I'll be glad to take those DeWalt tools you hate so much off your hands. Nothing I like better than free tools.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Comment

I've owned 2 Dewalt 1/2 hammer drills and both lasted less then 5 months. Once you drop them they are garbage. I sent them to an authorized Dewalt service center. They worked intermitently after that. I swtched to Millwakee 18 volt 1/2 hammerdrill & sawzall combo kit. I have used & abused these tools for over 2 years & haven't had any problems other than a battery going bad. I,m hoping Rigid will make this same kit avalible at close to the same cost of 300.00 dollars.

Comment

Hey Glen,

I know you've probably been busy what with Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanakah (sp) and MLK Day but cmon. I've been waiting for almost 90 days now for those free DeWalt cordless tools.
        I decided to change calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Comment

Badger---if you don't want the Panasonic---I'll take those.
          Dave

Comment

What is going on with new cordless tools ? I would really like to see the zip saw and router . I do not use these tools that much so I think the cordless would be great . Ridgid roped me in with the warranty and now I want more !!

Comment

Hey mike

you got snookered..

LOL

Jake

Comment

hey
                ya i would like to ee a cordless impacked drill like the one from makita and that hand saw that panasonic i think ridgid would kick some butt if they made these too.

please send any info on this subject
                thanks

Comment

[img]tongue.gif[/img] Pssssst Glen, yooo Glen, I'm a patient fella but cmon, 9 months and still no package from UPS. Maybe ya better but a trace on it. I could have used those free DeWallys on my last little home improvement project.

Comment

Working...
                  X