X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limited life time warranty

I really love these tools. I have recently purchased the sliding arm compound miter saw, the 4 piece combo drill ,skill saw,sawzall pac, the 4 1/2 inch grinder, and the portable table saw. The paperwork says to come here to see the details of the lifetime warranty that is covering ALL of these items. ( all ridgid tools purchased between sept 1 and dec 31 have a full lifetime warranty , even the battery pacs. ) I just want to see where ridgid has the details of the warranty posted. Anyone can help me out here?

here you go ! [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.ridgid.com/newsite/manual...ceWarranty.pdf

Comment

Also, note, it's not a "full lifetime warranty," but rather a "limited lifetime warranty."
      Cut it, drill it, pound it...period.

Comment

Anyway,
        Back to the topic that Clay originally posted, I hope my comment didn't offend you. Although pithy, I feel, quite poignant.

For grey44ghost...
        A very good "quote of the day" today from refdesk.com..." ""The greatest friend of Truth is time, her greatest enemy is Prejudice, and her constant companion Humility." - Charles Caleb Colton""
        In other words "sticks and stones...."
        Don't label me yet.

Comment

Actually, if you must know...

I'm wearing a grey, FOP#7, Chicago Police Detective t-shirt.

I don't got no "deeeewalt" or "rye-obi" or "bosco" tshirts...

thank you very much

Comment

Well,
            Thanks to you I done got me 7 confirmed posts and 1 screen name. All you got to do is lead them a little...

Comment

I Love My Tool. Sounds like someone needs to find a companion of the opposite sex! Or leave it alone long enough to find one.

I guess if he knew how to use his tool(s), he would be. Unfortunately for use, all he can do is blabber, making his tool(s) useless, while producing nothing but dust.
              John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"http://www.woodys-workshop.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodys-workshop.com</a>

Comment

Not to dump cold water on the new members to the forum.. After the intro warranty period you can take RIDGID power tools to the same service centers that all RIDGID tools are currently serviced at. Locations are posted on www.ridgid.com for reference.

Now, while Ridge Tool has service centers for its customers in main land China, contray to the opinions of some here - you DO NOT have to send your tools to China to get them serviced.

Comment

Working...
                X