Milwaukee's new 28V Cordless Tool Lineup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLUMBER
    I PURCHASED THEIR 18 VOLT CORDLESS METAL CIRC. SAW ABOUT 1 YEAR AGO. AMAZING TO SEE IT CUT SCH. 40 PIPE AND STRUT. NO SPARKS AND NO HEAT OR BURRS. MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE THAN THE NEW BANDSAW. I HAD NO PROBLEM CUTTING 1.25'' GAL PIPE IN THE AIR, ALREADY INSTALLED AT CEILING LEVEL. NO SHAKING LIKE A SAWZALL. LESS THAN 3 SECONDS TO CUT THROUGH. NO REAMING OR BURRS. NEEDED TO CUT IN SOME GAS SHUT OFF VALVES INTO AN EXISITING SYSTEM AND THREAD IT IN THE AIR.
    DEFINITLY WORTH LOOKING INTO.
    PS ALSO HAS BLADES FOR COPPER AND WOOD. MAX. DEPTH 2'' I THINK. ON A 6.5'' SAW.

Comment

Mmmmmmmm, 28V tools.

The 28V Sawzall cuts faster than the corded......I have seen it in action.

The 28V batteries are lighter than the 18V....I have seen them on a digital scale.

The 28V tools work with full power until the last cut unlike Nicad or NMHi tools. So you have a powerful drill/saw until the last cut and the tool dies.

The 28V will revolutionize the market as most of the tools are close to being more powerful than their corded brothers.

Trust me, DeWalt, Makita, Bosch, Hitachi and every other tool manufacturer was completely caught off guard. They will be playing catch up for the next couple years.

The 28V tools are far more powerful, same to less weight and get substantially more run time than the competition. (these are facts).

The Big Red Monster squashes the competition at this time.

Also, if you do a little market research.......you will notice that Milwaukee is owed by TTI.....this company also owns Ryobi power tools, Homelite outdoor
      power equipment and Royal and Dirt Devil vacuum cleaners and floor care appliances, AEG and VAX. From that I would expect to see some improvements in the cordless tools and vacuums in the years to come from TTI's brands.
      TTI is also under contract to assemble RIGID tools and Craftsman tools.

Have a nice day.

[ 03-29-2005, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: SmartA$$ ]

Comment

Working...
      X