• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOING TOO FAR......

http://www.deere.com/en_US/parts/hom...shop_menu.html

Is this serious?????
    \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Amazing. Now everyone wants to get into the act.

Michael

Comment

Wow, a 56 lb table saw!! I gotta get me one of them!! NOT!!
      Lorax
      "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

Isn't Hitachi the parent of JD?
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I think its more like a joint venture ...
          In a move designed to streamline decision-making and improve customer support, Deere & Company and Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd. have integrated their marketing operations in North, Central, and South America. Integration of marketing and support functions will strengthen both the Deere and Hitachi brands. In the integrated organization, the companies will use common parts distribution, information systems, and training and support programs, enabling Deere and Hitachi to provide more value to customers.

Deere & Company creates smart and innovative solutions, in the form of advanced machines, services and concepts, for customers on the farmsite, worksite and homesite worldwide.

Comment

I still have the kerosene torpedo space heater from John Deere that was made in the mid 70s. It still worked a year or so ago when I last had it out. Didn't use it this winter.

Does anyone know the country of origin for their portable electric tools?
            Work hard, Play hard, Sleep easy.

Comment

They are cute though.

Comment

ahh i just stopped in to pick up parts to tune up my mower and did not see the kid saw. my son would love that!

got the airens snow blower, the john deere lawn mower and i am good to go!

but JD power tools. chainsaw maybe. nothing else
                \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Comment

I might consider JD power tools if they'll throw in that neat hat....(grin) It will be interesting to see how they stack up when some of the woodworking mags run comparisons, and they've been on the market long enough for some of the bugs to show up.
                  Nolo illigitamati carborundum

Comment

nothing runs like a deere ................i just had to sat that lol [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Deere's power tools are made by Hitachi. Deere and Hitachi have formed a partnership mostly to market hydraulic excavators- Hitachi has either made or supplied parts of the excavators for Deere for a while. The power tools are nothing more than a Hitachi with a Deere sticker. I guess it is convenient that Hitachi tools were already green!

Comment

the vacuum cleaners and electric drills are worth looking into i guess..

Comment

I wouldn't mind trying out John Deere's line of power tools. After all, they make excellent farm equipment.

Remember: "Nothing Runs Like a Deere!"
                          Dimensional Carpentry & Custom Woodworking
                          Historic Renovations, Restoration, & Custom Log Homes

I Beat The Competition Hammersdown!

Comment

Nothing runs like a deere. They taste great for supper too.
                            Work hard, Play hard, Sleep easy.

Comment

John Deere's line of power tools is made by Mi-T-M and for the one person who said he may be interested in John Deere's line of tools, let me know. I can tell you more.

Comment

Working...
                              X