X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When can we expect them?

Are we still looking at a mid September availability date? There is a new HD opening this week here in my community. Wouldn't it be swell if the new tools were available at the Grand Opening?!?!
    Alan
    My Shop

Alan J - Ridge Tool distributors have pricing and the ability to order these tools for you today. They will be getting tools that they have on order shortly. As for the Depot store that you are anxiously awaiting, probably not at your grand opening but not soon after.

I noted you are into PC's and computer networks. A set of new RIDGID tools would be a great diversion from working with silcon chips all day.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandMan:
      I noted you are into PC's and computer networks. A set of new RIDGID tools would be a great diversion from working with silcon chips all day.
      Hey, there's a thought [img]tongue.gif[/img] Yes, I love my job but the woodworking is a nice change of pace.

BTW, when I was at my local Ram Tool the other day I noticied they had some Ridgid catalogs behind the counter. I asked if they were going to be able to sell the new power tools and the salesman did not seem to think so. They can order most brands of woodworking tools though. I'm gonna have to look at the distributor list and see if Ram Tool is on there. I was getting the idea from some of your posts that most Ridgid distributors would have access to the full line.
      Alan
      My Shop

Comment

Its a blessed thing to have a job you love, and a hobby that you can truly enjoy.

Ram Tool is a Ridge Tool distributor that does, and will continue to, have access to the power tool line. They have been a wonderful partner for Ridge for many years in support of our core products (hand tools, threading, drain cleaning,and pipe joining). Hopefully we will get them fully up to speed on the new line in the near future.

Comment

Brandman, With all the witchin' goin' down all I can say is "Hurry up with the new line,my desire to see them is becoming unbearable." I groove on new tools and will be willing to try out one of the new ones. Soonest I hope!! Rick

Comment

Working...
          X