Prices?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prices?

what are the prices on these new ridgid tools? especially the larger woodworking tools
    \"Aarrgh, sliver me timbers\"<br /><a href=\"http://www.picturetrail.com/daviddunlap\" target=\"_blank\">www.picturetrail.com/daviddunlap</a>

bump
    Alan
    My Shop

Comment

Hi Ho Silver, I am not sure what Alan J means by Bump. Pricing is available today through Ridge Tool. You can request a complete set of price books by contacting our customer service department at 888-743-4333, or via the literature request section of the web site.

Comment

"bump" just "bumps" the topic back to active since the "bump post" is a new post in the thread.
        Alan
        My Shop

Comment

I thought I'd check the website...I saw no link for a literature request. Since it's available by phone, can you just tell us how much the 3650 is or the bandsaw, or maybe the drill press is going to be?
          Kelly C. Hanna<br /><a href=\"http://www.hannawoodworks.com\" target=\"_blank\">Hanna Woodworks</a>

Comment

The only literature request I could find was for a Catalog Request. However, it very clearly stated at the bottom of that screen that the catalogs do not include pricing. Is there another literature request page I am missing?

Paul

Comment

FWIW, I've filled out the catalog request a number of times and have yet to see one. Some of my requests go as far back as last year.
              ================================================== ====
              ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

I also have requested a catalog several times and have never received one.

Comment

I'm still waiting for my catalog to arrive.
                  ================================================== ====
                  ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Working...
                  X