14.4 impact

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14.4 impact

i live in north east texas. i want to know,where is the 14.4 driver i am tired of waiting. does anybody have a time frame for this.i keep looking at HD but they are clueless.any help would be nice

The 14.4 impact driver should be in stock at your local Home Depot. Perhaps in the front of the store with all of the new products and Christmas promotions is where they have placed it.

Here is a link to the web page with the features and specs on the tool.

Click to View 14.4 Impact Driver Information

Comment

no check the HD computer ZERO in stock. trust me i know the whole store. i know store manager, personel manager. ZERO on the 14.4 impact driver

Comment

No 14.4 impact driver in my neck of the woods.

Comment

I am in western Tennessee with about 8 stores within my area and none of them have the impact driver's yet. 1 store out of the 8 actually had the little display stand and shelf tag ready but no impact driver on it.
          My guess is Christmas week when everyone is trying to find that perfect "Tickle Me Elmo" type gift that every woodworker just has to have.

[ 12-14-2004, 02:45 AM: Message edited by: swhalen ]

Comment

We still haven't received them in any of our stores in DFW area. Looks like it will be after the first of the year.
            Jeff

Comment

I saw the 14.4 in my HD locally. They have 2-3 of them. If anybody wants me to get them for em just ask....

Bryan
              eliminate excuses and make things happen!

Comment

What is the Home Depot price for the Rigid 14.4 volt impact driver?

Does it use nickel metal hydride batteries, or nickel cadmium batteries?

Comment

$179 where i'm at. Batteries are the same as there other 14.4 tools...NIcad

[ 01-08-2005, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: paul v. ]

Comment

I know the Ridgid line of cordless power tools are high quality, and I am sure their new 14.4 volt impact driver is a solid tool.
                    I have been considering an impact driver from Hitachi, Makita or Panasonic. Those three manufacturers use NiMH batteries, rather than NiCads. Are the NiMH batteries a significant advantage over NiCads -- enough to justify an additional extra $75 to $100 over the cost of the Ridgid? Thanks for any opinions on this.

Comment

Visited three local Home Depot stores over the weekend. No person in the tool depts. of any of these three stores had any knowledge of the Ridgid 14.4 impact driver. (Although the 12v right angle impact driver was in stock at all three stores.)

Comment

I finally got mine in the store this week. About time. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                        Jeff

Comment

Working...
                        X