Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• combo

I just want the saw not the whole kit

I just wanted the sawsall and the drill; however, I got what I got. Now I am blessed with a circular saw and a bag. Oh and don't forget the flashlight (yippee).

Comment

Thats right it comes with a flashlite,it will comes in handy since i work outside in the daytime

[ 11-12-2003, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: woodman01 ]

Comment

Hehe,

no laughing about the flashlight, I've probably used it as much as the drill since I purchased the kit. I spent half an hour chasing a raccon out of the chimmeny. Then spent a few hours trick-or-treating with my little girl, and have found it nice for working under sinks and in rooms with poor lighting while on the job.

Comment

Just don't lose that flashlight as it is worth about $100 with the battery attached. If my past history with flashlights is any indication, I would lose it within a month. For this reason, I doubt I will use my flashlight unless absolutely necessary. Perhaps the inclusion of flashlights in the combo sets is a diabolical tool company sales strategy (conspiracy?) to sell more batteries . . . [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X