X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid 18v jigsaw R843

Does anybody have experience with this saw who can tell me if it's any good or not. It's been discontinued and I like to know why before I buy.

I was wondering the same thing. I saw it on sale for 129.00 from the normal 199.00. I want to pick it up but wanted to see if there were any opinions on it before I did.

Comment

I got this jigsaw free with my 18 volt set and i like it. I like my corded barrel grip bosch better but for "in the field" type work it is great.

Comment

Its convenient ibut not the most accurate, the blade guide is a grooved wheel and the blade sometimes wanders on a tight curved cut. I use it mostly to finish circular saw cuts on stair stringers and such.

Comment

It's clearanced now but it will soon be available in a 2-tool combo kit. 18V drill + jigsaw. $229? $219? I think it's $229.
          I don't work for Ridgid and I don't work for Home Depot but I likely know more about both than someone who works at either.

Comment

I own one and realy like it. It feels strong and sound when using it, and am very pleased with the on going power it has, it's almost like a corded but with out the drag with the cuts I do.
            =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
            Be safe out there folks
            Bob B
            =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Comment

Working...
            X