Any sales coming up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any sales coming up?

I'm on the verge of purchasing the TS3650 but need that little extra nudge to convince myself to make the purchase. Anyone know when the next sale at HD might be? I hear on here a lot of guys having 10 or 20% coupons? Where do you guys get these coupons and how do I get one.

Thanks.

Sometimes you can find them in the "change of address" booklet at the local post office or even online at www.usps.gov under the change of address section.

WWS
    Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

I did a little research and found a Harbor Freight coupon for 20% off. I know that big stores usually take competitor coupons so I called to verify. My local HD said they would honor the coupon. I will be picking up a new TS3650 today. Now the problem is what to do with my old craftsman table saw.

Comment

Perfect

Very good. You are one of the lucky ones. I have seen that idea on forums before, but none of my local HD will honor the HF coupons. Too bad, I would really like to get a new planer sooner rather than later.....

Comment

Not to toot my own horn but I just got back from HD with the table saw. Very excited to get it set up and start using it.

Comment

Congratulations

There have been many threads on this forum with good assembly tips you may want to check out (if you haven't already ). I am sure you will enjoy your new saw.

WWS

Comment

Congrats on the new TS Ryan AND the scoring the 20% off to boot!

Here's the thread that wwsmith referred to;
              http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7585
              "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
              John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Thanks for the links guys, I've already read through them before I purchased the saw. Unfortunately I did not have a chance to assemble it yet and it's just sitting in the garage for now.

Bob I really like how you used the alumninum bars to support your outfeed table, very ingenious. I actually printed out the thread so I can do the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                X