X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is HD going.....

to put all the fun Ridgid Tools on sale. Usually starts around this time of year, I have been a good boy and been saving my pennies.

just give it few months to calm and you'll find that tools go down in price. The Ridgid 5pc set was $499 now $449 other item drop as well depending on the store. like me you just have to be there at the time, sometimes you may miss a great deal! I spent 500 dollars and got 2 more batteries with my 5 pc Ridgid set. I got it in augast... Not many holidays to jack up the price for and then have a sale that takes it back to $449
    "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
    "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

Comment

I went to HD today and the Ridgid set is back down to $399 i don't think this is the 5pc but the drill is improved from the first model. other sets will drop in price aswell... just go in and look every once and a while...

Comment

Right now they are clearing out all their old stock since the 2.5 Amp Hour batteries are coming out with new tools. I saw that in hd and if you can maybe you can get the new set for 399 or 424 including tax. The Chuck looks really cheap but with the warranty you can just wait for the chuck to go and get a Jacobs 700 series put on it. The saw has a black blade guard and the saw and light haven't changed from what i could tell. If you can get your hands on that go for it, but you may still find some of the sets that have the 18v impact driver. The Centerville HD won't have any since i helped a buy look for one. It was hidden under some MITRE saw displays.

Comment

Polar...I was just at the Centerville HD today. They are having a drawing for a free 4 or 5 piece Ridgid set. Just wondering if you put your name in the hat.

Comment

Working...
          X