Miter Saw Utility Vehicle...NEW??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miter Saw Utility Vehicle...NEW??

I just noticed that the MSUV listed as a New Product on RIDGID.com. Is this an update? or a new model?
    Or, just a goof?

(man, I just got mine, and it's already been replaced??!!)
    Don't tell me that tools are getting like computers - sonn as you get the "newest" gadget, it's already outdated.
    Phil
    Tools Rule

I know awhile back they changed the color of the knobs from black to orange. Maybe thats whats new about it.
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

BD, does that small change warrant calling it "New?"
      Boy, that's almost as bad as TIDE laundry soap - it has been "New & Improved" every year for about 20 years
      Phil
      Tools Rule

Comment

Originally posted by PhilG.
        I just noticed that the MSUV listed as a New Product on RIDGID.com. Is this an update? or a new model?
        Or, just a goof?

(man, I just got mine, and it's already been replaced??!!)
        Don't tell me that tools are getting like computers - sonn as you get the "newest" gadget, it's already outdated.

Must have been a goof. It is no longer on the "New Products" page.
        Phil
        Tools Rule

Comment

FYI: The MSUV is on sale now for $99.00! I paid $150 for mine 3 weeks ago and took my receipt back and asked for the difference. No hassles at all (under 30 days).

It's hard to believe that something that well built is going for $99.00!

Comment

bought mine 2day!!

Comment

Working...
            X