X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio charger

i would like to see ridgid create a jobsite charger with a digital radio and a cd player. that would make the cordless system more complete.

here we go again
    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

It is a new week after all. Kinda surprised we made it all the way to hump day.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Maybe the squeeky wheel will get the grease... OR at least A RESPONSE would be nice... like "Yes we will make one" OR "No it will never happen" and if yes this year? or next?
        Colorado Deck and Framing - When perfection is demanded

Comment

yes we ll make one ...................... ummmmm on second thought no .... no we are not umm sorry ,it should be in the stores by christmas .......of some year .......... oh shucks i forgot we arent making one,again sorry ................ but it you like we can add a can/bottle opener on the side of it if we every do make one but why do you want one dont our tools sound good enough to be music????? any way like i have said keep an eye out for it sooner or later oh yeah i keep forgeting we arent making one. gee i sure hope every one is happy now that,thats been cleared up. lmao
          Last edited by oldslowchevy; 02-22-2006, 11:13 PM. Reason: mis spelling
          9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

LOL OSC you make me laugh... but really the bosch radio sucks (so sad it looks so cool and you would think it would work so well) I just want one because I am a tool whore.
            Colorado Deck and Framing - When perfection is demanded

Comment

that is all that post was ment to do just make poeple laugh ................. glad to help i am a tool whore as well so i know what you mean
              9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Hey fellas, my cousin, Two Stool Lulu, want to know what she can expect from ya in exchange for a R2500 ΒΌ Sheet Sander?

Comment

what condions is in bd?the better the shape of the tool the more ole lulu can expect lol
                  9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Get a laugh here.
                    http://cheneyplaysfolsom.cf.huffingtonpost.com/
                    SSG, U.S. Army
                    Retired
                    K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

Well like everyone else, I would have to say I am a tool whore also. I have found that my 18v charge wreaks havoc on my stereo system. If the charger and stereo are on the same circuit and creates interference. So hopefully one day we can have a nice charger.
                      Life is like drywall, if you make a mistake, use extra mud.

Comment

Jimmy,
                        I was talking to a Milwaukee sales guy. He said that was one of the reasons that they did not put it in their radio, they could have put a suppresser in it but it would have jacked the cost up by $40. That and dewalt has a patient on it.
                        Unless you are the lead Dog, the scenery does not change...

Comment

Originally posted by Dawg
                          Jimmy,
                          I was talking to a Milwaukee sales guy. He said that was one of the reasons that they did not put it in their radio, they could have put a suppresser in it but it would have jacked the cost up by $40. That and dewalt has a patient on it.
                          You may well have stumbled onto the very reason why Ridgid hasn't come out with a jobsite radio yet. Wouldn't make much sense to introduce a new product knowing full well that it would be inferior to something that is already out there. I seem to recall that DeWalt is being challenged in court as to their claim of exclusivity to this technology in a jobsite radio. Possibly, Ridgid and others are waiting to see how that case comes out before introducing a new jobsite radio.

Comment

Well that would make sense, if they are waiting to hear what happens in court. Well hopefully it all works out. It would be really nice if they would make the radio a XM satallite radio comptible.
                            Life is like drywall, if you make a mistake, use extra mud.

Comment

Bosch is in court over their power box with radio vs. Dewalt - rummor I heard
                              Unless you are the lead Dog, the scenery does not change...

Comment

Working...
                              X