EB4424 sander

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB4424 sander

Does anyone have one of these, if so could you tell me the ups and downs of it? Thanks for your time!!

I own one and am very happy with it. Only real complaint I had was finding new sanding sleeves for the spindles. I have since found them at Rockler and am able to buy them in packages of three, rather than the silly single package of like 6 various sizes from Ryobi they carry at HD.

I have used it extensively from building small toy trucks to a craps table I made last summer and it has done me well. I really appreciate the various spindle sizes and the option to change to the belt. Dust collection is awesome. I will admit I did purchase a Delta 1" belt/6" disc sander a couple of months ago for the 1" belt option of a few projects I make for my wife to sell at the local Farmer's Market, but use them both ofen for different uses.

WWS
    Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

I have one and like it as well. The tilting table can be both useful and a PITA, because it is adjustable for angles keeping it dead flat under weight can present problems. It changes quickly between belt and spindle and all the parts have convenient storage on board. It seems to have plenty of power and is quiet. An excellent tool for the price

Comment

hey, thanks guys for the info. it is definitley apreciated!!

Comment

Working...
        X