X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ms1250

I currently own a rigid ms1250 miter saw and I think it preforms exceptional. My problem is I would like to upgrade the saw and add a laser guide to it. I can not seem to find one from rigid nor aftermarket. Does rigid offer one? If so please include part number and ordering info. I one is not offered by Rigid is there another on the market?
    Thank you

Did you look at the LaserKerf?
    It is mounted on the saw other than being arbor-mounted.
    Phil
    Tools Rule

Comment

Also the Irwin unit might be worth a look.
      Phil
      Tools Rule

Comment

Re: Ms1250

I just tried the Irwin version of the blade mounted laser and it does not fit my particular MS1250 saw. The mount for the blade is almost twice the size of the cut-out on the backside of the irwin laser. I am quite disappointed. The package stated that it "worked will all compound miter saws". Thats a line of crap!!!!!

Comment

You're better off without the type of laser that the Irwin is. They are not accurate as far as where the laser line is projected and where the actual cut line will be.
          Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

BD... gotta take issue with the arbor mounted laser comment. i applied the Irwin to my puny 10" delta and if its off by 1/64th, that's a lot. for the money, i believe it to be a good value.
            there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Working...
            X