Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dado blade question

Hi everyone:

I apologize if this question has been asked before. I'm getting ready to buy a Dado blade. The one I'm looking at is the SD206 by Freud. The problem is that lately I've been reading how quite a few people have had problems with this blade and their saw's arbor. My saw is a TS3650. If anyone can tell me more about this problem I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks very much,

Mary Jo

This thread is one of the most informative for this topic:

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/sho...t=TS3650+arbor

You can check out the last 2 or 3 pages where there are some pictures of a bad Arbor and a good one (bad one is on the left). If you bought the saw somewhat recently you most likely will not have an arbor problem.

WWS
    Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Don't know if it still can be had for this amount but yesterday I was checking the price of the SD206 at Amazon and it it was selling for $60 and some change. Best price I've seen on the SD206 in quite awhile.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Looking at Amazon today and the $61.98 price is after a $30 discount for opening an Amazon Visa card account and using that to pay for it !

Another question for folks - would this be a good blade choice for my TS2400 too ?

Actually I just looked again, and it now showing a price of $60.82 plus a possible $30 discount as described !!! Total with discount is $30.82.
        Last edited by dmclauchlan; 03-06-2006, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X