X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tools?????

This goe's out to Josh Ridgid's Administrader can you give us a hint as to what we may be seeing coming out in the next few months or 2006 in general I no I'm not alone in asking this Question thanks Kevin K
    Attached Files

Tool Request

For what it's worth I would sure like Rigid to come out with a 18volt 1/2" impact gun with around 300ft pounds of torque. Rigid could bury Dewalt with such a tool.

Comment

Are we allowed to make a wish list?

I'd love to see a Ridgid DC, 8" jointer w/1.5hp motor (110v) and 60" beds for < $600, hybrid TS w/Biese style fence for <$700, and a 12" Euro style BS.

Comment

How about adding an upgrade option to the Jointer for an additional $100 that includes a 2hp motor, 75” bed and a spiral cutterhead, an additional $150 on the TS will net you a 50” rip capacity with an original Biesemeyer fence, a sliding table, mobile base and for a limited time a WWII. On the band saw $600 seems to be a good starting point with a $100 upgrade option that includes an original Baldor motor, foot break and an assortment of Timberwolf blades. Don’t forget these come with free delivery and professional setup can be obtained for $10 per tool.

Woodslayer

Comment

Originally posted by woodslayer
          How about adding an upgrade option to the Jointer for an additional $100 that includes a 2hp motor, 75” bed and a spiral cutterhead,

Woodslayer
          How about a Hercu-lift system that will fit the Jointer as well (being as it will fit pretty much all the other tools, outside of the 2nd heaviest they make )???
          Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Originally posted by woodslayer
            How about adding an upgrade option to the Jointer for an additional $100 that includes a 2hp motor, 75” bed and a spiral cutterhead,.........
            I doubt if even Harbor Freight could do all that for $100.
            Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
            X