X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with edge guide

Hi does any one have a Milwaukee router edge guide ? I am asking because I own the Ridgid router and I need an edge guide Milwaukee says that their edge is universal perhaps if someone owns one they can tell me the standard hole spacing for the guide so I can see if it will fit my Ridgid thanks alot ! Anthony

Anthony,

I don't have the Milwaukee edge guide, but I just tried the guide for my Porter-Cable 690 and it fits. The model number for the PC guide is 42160, and they carry them (well, at least they use to) at Home Depot.

Comment

guide help

thanks I apprciate the help . I just sold a pc guide . I have a Millwaukee router and the holes are the same size and align perfectly. Now I am keeping it ,it really is a nice router thanks again

Comment

Well maybe Ridgid wised up on the full size router and made the guide rod spacing the same as PC and Milwaukee, that would be good if you have more than one make router.

They were not that thoughtful when they made their trim router though, its just a bit off and the rods are a different diameter.
        ---------------
        Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
        ---------------
        “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
        ---------
        "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
        ---------
        sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Working...
        X