Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSUV Still on sale?

Howdy all,

I really would like to buy the MSUV while it's still on sale for $99, but I can't pick it up until Saturday at the earliest. I was in HD yesterday and it's still on sale, but I'm not sure for how long. I've been shopping at this particular HD to know better than to ask an employee; they either don't know (and don't care to find out) or they know but secretly take pleasure in not telling me.
    Anyways rant aside, does anyone know how much longer they are going to be on sale? Is it a store-by-store thing, until they sell all (or a certain number) of them, or will the sale officially end on a particular day?

Thanks!

Call the store (don't stop in) and order it and pay for it at the sale price with a credit card, but tell them you can't pick it up until tomorrow and ask them to hold it for you. It's only 24 hours, they should be willing to do that.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

What bob said. When I bought my TS I couldn't haul it home at the time of purchase. They set the saw aside and marked it as sold and will pick-up on "12/34/56". If you call, ask for the Pro Desk. They do this kind of thing for contractors all the time.
      ================================================== ====
      All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightgar
        Howdy all,

I really would like to buy the MSUV while it's still on sale for $99, but I can't pick it up until Saturday at the earliest. I was in HD yesterday and it's still on sale, but I'm not sure for how long. I've been shopping at this particular HD to know better than to ask an employee; they either don't know (and don't care to find out) or they know but secretly take pleasure in not telling me.
        Anyways rant aside, does anyone know how much longer they are going to be on sale? Is it a store-by-store thing, until they sell all (or a certain number) of them, or will the sale officially end on a particular day?

Thanks!

I wonder if the sale was for a specific amount of time?
        OR
        A specific amount of units? (IE special purchase of LOT XXX)
        Phil
        Tools Rule

Comment

NOt on sale today

Just got back from HD. Noticed the MSUV was back to $149. Might still qualify for the gift card deal.
          Last edited by tkholck; 04-08-2006, 02:51 AM.

Comment

12/34/56

Dave, what calender are you using there in Wisconsin?

Do you have 24 hours in a a day?

Sorry, but Lorax is busy building his crib so somebody had to say ask
            "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."

Comment

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr well I'm headed to HD tomorrow morning anways, the employees at this store are so lazy that hopefully they haven't changed the tags yet, which means I would be getting it at the $99 price (or get kicked out of the store for throwing a hissyfit).

Comment

Why didn't you just call the other day? Even if you did not buy it over the phone you might have talked to the manager and asked them to hold one at the sale price for you. If you mentioned that you frequent their store regularly and spend x dollars a month you might have convinced him to help you out in this instance as opposed to you going down the road to the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D.
                  Dave, what calender are you using there in Wisconsin?
                  Cheesehead Calender. I thought it was common knowledge that us cheeseheads are way ahead of our times.
                  ================================================== ====
                  All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave
                    Cheesehead Calender. I thought it was common knowledge that us cheeseheads are way behind our times.
                    ROTFLMAO.....
                    info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Working...
                    X