Announcement Announcement Module
No announcement yet.
Conundrum Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Conundrum

    OK, so I just bought the 18V Drill and Jig Saw combo for $219.99 which should get me the $35.oo Home Depot Gift Card. Problem is they want the original UPC for the GC but you also need to send it in to get the Lifetime Service Agreement. There's only one UPC on the box so what's a guy to do?
    Last edited by rcrawford; 04-08-2006, 03:22 AM. Reason: Change icon

  • #2
    Similar recent posts suggest that Ridgid will accept a photocopy of the UPC for the LSA. Call or e-mail Ridgid customer support to confirm.