X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEPA filter that works on Craftsman and Ridgid wet/dry vacuums

I bought a couple of these for my Vacs, and have been very pleased with them. The metal mesh helps keep particles from the pleats, and the design is very rugged. Hope this helps.... and let him know that I sent ya, as he will be appreciative.

Here is the link:

http://www.pricegrabber.com/user_sal...d=9935508/isbn

Craftsman & Rigid Wet/Dry Vac HEPA filter

Price: $12.99
    Availability: 15 in-stock
    Payment Options: PayPal (Credit Cards)
    Shipping Options / Cost: Estimate Shipping Below

Product Description
    This is a Genie Model 143 HEPA filter that works on Craftsman and Ridgid wet/dry vacuums. It fits Craftsman vacs which use the “red stripe” filter. This includes 6-gallon vacs made since 1992 and 8, 12, 16, 32-gallon vacs made since 1988 (excluding Craftsman Professional vacs and 0917920, 0917921, 0917922, 0917923, 0917932, 0917935 and 0917937). It also fits all Ridgid vacuums. This is a brand new filter still in the bag.

This is no ordinary filter. This is a HEPA filter which stands for High Efficiency Particulate Air filter. This means it traps 99.97% of all fine dust particles at 0.3 microns according to Genie. If dust in the air bothers you, this filter will help. Furthermore, the construction of this filter is superior to the OEM filters. Notice the wire mesh on the outside and inside of the filter for added strength. It is washable and reusable.

Approximate dimensions are

ID=4 3/8"

OD=6 3/4"

Height=7 3/4"
    There should be NO SUCH THING as "I can't do it." My philosophy on life is simple... "If you're trying, you're halfway there!"

Estimated shipping cost for my zipcode is $7 bringing the total to $20. I can buy them for less than that locally.

Why would you appreciate us telling you that you sent us?
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
    X