Replacement Parts??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement Parts??

I need a new H&L backer pad for my R2600 Random Orbital Sander. Where can I find them? Can't find anything on the RIDGID website. P/N 300527002
    Thanks,

Chris Nielsen

Here is one place you can get it, http://search.cartserver.com/search/...27002&go=GO%21
    Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    ------- Henry Ford

Comment

Thanks Dave,

With the $8 shipping, it's over $20, which is what I paid for the sander. I wonder if Ridgid sells them direct, or any cheaper? I'll phone their Cust Serv tomorrow.

Chris Nielsen

Comment

Those shipping cost can get really outrageous can't they? Just last week I had to order a Craftsman part for my lawn mower. Shipping charge ended up to be twice the price of the part.
        Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
        ------- Henry Ford

Comment

Dave,
          Yeah, that's true about shipping, but I rechecked and found that if I order 2 backer pads, the shipping for the 2nd only increases by less than $2. So, I'll probably order 2. Then it will be easier to make changes from coarse > medium > fine grits.
          Thanks for the link.

Chris Nielsen

Comment

Working...
          X