X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makita LS1013L & Ridgid MSUV

Can anyone share their experience matching this saw and the stand together? Simple bolt down or custom from scratch job? The reviews of both the saw and stand have motivated me to do it unless there is a compatability problem. Any first-hand experiences out there? Thanks.

Golden Gopher

If the holes in the top of the MSUV don't line up exactly for the LS1013L just drill some new ones. Others have had to do this for some other non Ridgid miter saws. I had to do this for my Craftsman saw and didn't have a problem. Just make sure that before you drill the new holes that the miter saw is positioned correctly so that the rollers on the MSUV will work correctly.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I have the LS1013L mounted to the MSUV and it works great.
      If memory serves me correctly,
      I used the existing top right hole (as your standing in front of MSUV) then had to drill 3 new holes.
      Just like Badger Dave said:
      Just make sure that before you drill the new holes that the miter saw is positioned correctly.
      Give it a try and put one bolt in the existing top right hole and see how it looks to you.

Comment

Thanks to both of you. I'm encouraged that Badgers and Golden Gophers can coexist (at least in cyberspace!)

Comment

Working...
        X