Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIGID 24V can be bought where??

Hello,

I have called every home depot within 10-15 miles of where i live (miami) and no one has even heard of the 24V RIGID stuff let alone have it in stock. Where is everyone buying these tools? Can someone let me know which home depot (if in s. florida) they found the tools at?

Thanks!

mr Z

Just give it time... it took a few days for it to show up here in Utah, it may take longer as the tools get shipped to the other HD's.
    "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
    "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

Comment

I live in Sarasota (western Florida on the coast, south of Tampa) and the Home Depot here just got them in this week. I was beginning to wonder since I read so many comments on this board about people seeing them in stores. The salespeople at the store weren't much help, as I asked them a couple of times just recently if and when they would be getting the 24v Ridgid stuff, and they had no clue. Then the stuff shows up this week. So much for keeping the employees informed of upcoming new products. The funny thing was that they had the SKU that someone posted on this board a month or two ago for the 4 piece combo listed in their computer, and it even said they had 18 in stock. But they didn't get them in until a couple of weeks later.

Comment

Oh well....i kinda wanted them for a project i am working on this weekend. Guess i'll have to drive up to sarasota! Do you have that sku BTW for the kit? maybe if i give them the SKU they can give me an ETA...

thanks!

Comment

We just got them in yesterday here in Broward County.

Comment

635-617 = 24v 4 piece combo

Comment

i finally found them in the north miami beach store. I called first (alot of good that does) and was told 18 were in stock, but when the guy went to look he said they were nowhere on the floor. So i took a chance and drove 30 min to check it out and of course: they were right there across from the cash registers in a huge display with milwaukee, dewault and rigid all together showcasing the new lithium ion range of tools. go figure...

mr Z

Comment

Working...
              X