X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HD and Ridgid play the customer!!!

Let me start by saying I have been happy in the past with my purchase and usage of Ridgid 18 volt power tools.

I purchased two R921 3pc combination kits at the HD in Pomona, CA on 08/18/06 with a sticker on the side stating that a free 12 volt right angle impact driver would be mailed to me. The sticker said if the mail in form was not available at the store to call 866-539-1710. I called the number and talked to Lidia in the Ridgid Redemption department who informed me the offer had expired. There is no expiration date on the sticker on the side of the combo box. Lidia said if I could get the form for the 12 volt impact driver she would still honor the offer but that she does not have any of the forms. The HD I bought the combo kits from does not have the form. I feel like HD and Ridgid are playing me against each other. Does anyone on the forum have a couple of these forms that would be willing to let me have them? I can be reached at emcdill@flash.net. Thanks

That promotion is over a year old. Did the store not have anymore of the kits with the 12v impact included? The depot associates should have explained that when you purchased the kit Of course all those stickers should have be removed completely by the reps also.

Comment

Lidia at Ridgid Redemption told me the offer was over Jan 2006 but she would honor the offer if I can come up with the Right Angle Impact Driver (RAID) form(s). I called around looking for the R9212 that comes with the RAID and Pomona said they had 10. When I got there the box was a R921 with the sticker for the free RAID and a clearance sticker with the model numbers "R921/R9212". I guess the person doing the visual before I left for Pomona saw the R921/R9212 and thought they were R9212 and said they had 10 in stock. Since I could get the RAID by mail, I decided to go ahead and purchase the R921 combos. I asked at the Pomona, CA HD for the LSA and RAID forms and was told to look for the LSA and RAID forms in the tool corral. Nothing was said about the offer being expired and there is no expiration date on the RAID offer on the box. How would you know the offer is expired??? When I could not find either the LSA or RAID offer they told me to call the number on the sticker offering the RAID. I stopped by the Brea store at lunch and got the LSA form but they do not have the RAID offer form. HD may be receiving two used sets of tools back under the 90 satisfaction policy unless someone on the forum can help me out with a RAID offer form. I searched the WWW and found expired forms for a extra battery, Jig Saw and extra battery and a gift card if I purchased a R921 but no offer form for a RAID
      Last edited by PT USER; 08-21-2006, 07:53 PM.

Comment

HD and Ridgid play the customer!!!

I sent a request into Ridgid in writing and they fulfilled the promotion. No complaints at with Ridgid at this point.

Comment

Working...
        X