X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebate received

Just got my 10% Ridgid CTS '06 rebate Friday, about 4 weeks after mailing. Thanks to Cellardoor for making the form available. My 9212 combo kit came to $158 before tax thanks to the aforementioned Cellardoor rebate, a 10% off customer appreciation coupon and a markdown for clearance. Great combo kit. And I find that if time is taken to understand the offers made by Ridgid, and the conditions are met and procedures followed, I have yet to be disappointed in any of my Ridgid tools or their offers.
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

i share your sentiments.

i received my rebate today too, and my TS2400 came out to $324 before tax, with a 20% off coupon and the Ridgid rebate.

This is now the 2nd best deal I've gotten, the first is obviuosly my 12" Makita CSMS Laser (LS1214L) for $45 from Amazon lol.

Comment

Did Amazon honor the erroneous price? I saw several posts to the effect that they got wise to their error and opted not to sell at the wrong price.
      there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

I selected overnight delivery, so they were already in transit by the time Monday morning hit. The people who selected regular ground received an email stating that Amazon would not honor the sale.

I received 2 @ $45 a piece (no tax, $3.99 for shipping), and Makita even honored a $50 rebate promotion lol.

I told 3 friends, and the only one who received his (3) is the one that selected 2 day air.

In retrospect, I chose overnight because I'm a Amazon Prime member (free trial), so overnight is only $3.99 and 2 day is free. The best additional $3.99 i've ever spent!!

I've rec'd fantastic deals from Amazon before, like the 4pc Milwaukee V28 tool set for 300, with a free extra battery, but this one will not be topped.....i think
        Last edited by CheekyMonkeyWrench; 08-29-2006, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X