hard case?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hard case?

to bay I pick up a ridgid 14.4 drill .... the case that came with it was ab soft bag..... does any know if you can order a hard case from home depot or ridgid?
    anyway the drill seems to be built like a tank im install a kitchen tomorrow so i will see how it handles
    ________
    Honda XR80
    Last edited by RODDY; 01-22-2011, 09:31 AM.

check ebay...

Comment

A hardcase for the drill is avialable I believe. You didn't mention whether this was a new or used purchase, but if you purchased it new, you should have gotten and exploded view part sheet. This is a single sheet printed separately from the manual.

I have the 14.4 drill that was part of a "Combo" I purchased last year. IT is model # R83001 (not the X2). The part number for its case is 300912059, and I believe it's priced at around $35 plus any shipping. You can call Ridgid Parts and I'm sure they will fill you in on the information for your particular drill.

One last note, the case is pretty large, as it's built to hold the drill, charger, and two standard battery packs (I've heard that they won't hold the larger size batteries though.)

I hope this is helpful,

CWS

Comment

M & D has it for $23.13 + fgt., http://m-and-d.com/RID-300912059.html
        ================================================== ====
        ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Working...
        X