X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ridgid Max Select...

For those guys out there wanting a Ridgid jigsaw or circ saw.
    Hitting stores in the next few weeks. These tools will use both the 18v niCad and 24v Lithium batteries. The line up at roll out will consist of Recip saw,Circ saw,Jig saw,Planer,and Caulk gun. And Impact driver coming soon. These tools will come without battery or charger like the Ryobi One Plus system. And will sell for around $120.
    Jeff

?????

how soon??
    got specs, especially on impact??? TORQUE
    how much $ for battery and charger?
    is a 12v charger going to be available?

Comment

Originally posted by subiemech85
      how soon??
      got specs, especially on impact??? TORQUE
      how much $ for battery and charger?
      is a 12v charger going to be available?
      1.Hitting stores starting this week.
      2.No specs on impact yet, the rest is on the Ridgid website.
      3.Dual port charger runs around $100 and 18v batteries around $80 No price on 24V batteries yet.
      4.None available yet but maybe in the future.

I'll post more info as I get it.
      Last edited by Cuj0HD; 09-20-2006, 02:45 PM.
      Jeff

Comment

Info

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Dual-Voltage-Tools/index.htm

Josh

Comment

Here are a few I'd also like to see in the lineup.

Originally posted by Cuj0HD View Post
          For those guys out there wanting a Ridgid jigsaw or circ saw.
          Hitting stores in the next few weeks. These tools will use both the 18v niCad and 24v Lithium batteries. The line up at roll out will consist of Recip saw,Circ saw,Jig saw,Planer,and Caulk gun. And Impact driver coming soon. These tools will come without battery or charger like the Ryobi One Plus system. And will sell for around $120.
          How 'bout a 24V right angle impact that can do mechanics work...tire changes..etc.

a 24V hedge trimmer

a 24V right angle grinder.

a 24V chain saw (love the Ryobi 18V OnePlus chainsaw...but would be even better with more speed and power)

Comment

Originally posted by Disaster View Post
            How 'bout a 24V right angle impact that can do mechanics work...tire changes..etc.

a 24V hedge trimmer

a 24V right angle grinder.

a 24V chain saw (love the Ryobi 18V OnePlus chainsaw...but would be even better with more speed and power)
            My favorite cordless Dewalt tool that I'd love to have for Ridgid is the nail gun (finishing 16 gauge 20 degree).

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin2025 View Post
              My favorite cordless Dewalt tool that I'd love to have for Ridgid is the nail gun (finishing 16 gauge 20 degree).
              Forgot about that one...another great tool. I returned a Ryobi 18V OnePlus brad/staple nailer. It didn't have enough power to sink nails in trim boards...and it left impressions on either side because of it doubled as a staple gun. Had occasion to use a DeWalt brad nailer and was blown away at how well it worked.

Comment

Working...
              X