X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LLSA registration...

I submitted the online registration yesterday, but I didnt note down the address it said to send the UPC/receipt to.

Anyone have that address? Any suggestions on how to make sure it all goes thru OK?

(I believe it said send a copy of the register receipt, and the original UPC........is that all that is required if Ive pre-registered on the web?)

Thanks!
    -Chris

http://www.ridgid.com/Manuals/RidgidLSA.pdf
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Is the LLSA still available? I just bought an 18V planer that I found on clearance for $79, but it didn't have a LLSA card in it like my combo kit did. I also don't see anything on the Ridgid website about the LLSA anymore. I'm also looking at purchasing a Max Select jigsaw when they come out. Is the LLSA going to be available for it?

Sorry for all the questions and/or thread hijack.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave
        Thanks, I had seen that but wasnt sure if it was the same address to send to.

Should I fill out the form I got in store as well? Or just send a note explaining my web registration along with the UPC and receipt?

Thanks!
        -Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty556
          Is the LLSA still available?
          It sure is. The LLSA was/is not a special promo, it's an everyday policy just like the 3 year warranty is. The only difference is that you have to register for the LLSA and you don't for the warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisexv6
            Should I fill out the form I got in store as well? Or just send a note explaining my web registration along with the UPC and receipt?
            What I and others here have done was to send a cover letter along with the UPC and a copy of the store receipt. Included on the cover letter was the model number of the tool(s) being registered, the serial number of the tool(s), and the RIDGID ID# that was assigned to the tool(s) when they were registered online.

Comment

Working...
            X