X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety Glasses with R150FSA Stapler

I recently purchased the Ridgid R150FSA Stapler which includes a free pair of safety glasses from Ridgid. These safety glasses are the most comfortable I've ever tried. Does anyone know where I can get more for my whole shop? HD doesn't carry them and the Ridgid site & catalog don't list them. Maybe somebody knows who makes them for Ridgid? Regards, Grant

I would send a PM to Josh and ask him if he could find out for you. I looked at the Ridgid Merchandise section at ridgid.com but couldn't find them there.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Quick Update: I just got a reply directly from Ridgid on their website and they have informed my that extra or replacement Ridgid safety glasses can be ordered direct from the Ridgid master parts and accessory distributor at toll free 1-877-544-9253. Regards, Grant

Comment

Another Quick Update: I checked with the Ridgid master parts and accessory distributor and the Ridgid safety glasses can be ordered online on their website, www.gardnerinc.com, and the part number is 079001001088. Price is $7.36 ea.

Comment

$6.69 from M&D http://m-and-d.com/RID-079001001088.html
          They also make a pair that are sunglasses, they came with my R350CHA, not sure of the P/N

Comment

Working...
          X